My Bansal Classes days

on Friday, October 02, 2009

It was hot mid April in 1997 when I started my first class at Bansal Classes, Vigyan Nagar building. I was in A batch, thanks to my 18th rank in Bansal entrance exam, last one to sneak in a small batch of 18 students.

18 of us who belong to A batch got personal attention from Bansal Sir, at least for Mathematics classes. DPP (or Blackboard as what Sir used to refer it as) were just challenging enough to kept all of us on toes. Bansal Sir always had this “soft corner” for girls and he used to take all the pains to mention it again and again when required. “Kuch kuch hota hai”, Sir often used to ask us this, not to mention it was that time Karan Johar’s blockbuster released. What to say about classes, most of them very funny with riots of humors and some gyan from Sir about life. DPPs, Sheets, Lony, Shanti Narayan, everything was no nicely done in those 2 grueling years. Can’t think of repeating them again now?

All, I can say is that it was amazing time. I would continue this in my subsequent posts.

0 comments: